Tuesday 24 March 2020

The Great Escape! Writing Prompts.

Hi folks,

I hope you and yours are well, and coping with these unusual and difficult times.

We might be physically confined to our homes at the moment, but stories provide a great way to escape. In stories we can go anywhere, at any time, with anyone!

With this in mind I thought I'd post a daily writing prompt in case they might be of interest to anyone looking for some ideas on how to fill these school and work-free days.

I'm hoping these prompts will provide a spark. Let your imagination run with them any way you like. Write a story, a poem, draw a comic strip, compose a song or a piece of music, make a video, an animated flick book, draw something, make a sculpture from pasta shells, blu-tack and unicorn tears – whatever idea drops into your head. (Just don't go outside hunting for unicorns, as I suspect that's on the forbidden list).

Most importantly – have some fun with it and I hope you'll feel a sense of freedom! Let me know how you get on. You can tag me on social media or contact via the usual place on my website.

Look after yourselves and each other.
Cheers,
Dave


WRITING PROMPT 240320 – THE GREAT ESCAPE
In stories we can go anywhere. If you could go anywhere right now – where would you go? Who would you go with? What would you do when you got there? 

PS. I'll post the next one around noon tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment