Thursday 21 May 2020

Book at Bedtime? Robot Audiobooks Out Now!

Hi folks,

I hope all is well with you and yours.

I'm currently in self-imposed lockdown in my shed and not allowed out until I've finished my new book! When it's done, this will be the fourth story in the series about twins Jake and Jess and their accident-prone robot. I've had a lot of fun writing these and it's been great to hear that readers are enjoying them too!




I'm very happy to announce that the first two stories are now available as audiobooks, read by the brilliant Peter Kenny. 

It's great hearing someone else read the story – almost like listening to someone else's book! I found myself laughing out loud, which to be honest, feels a bit weird when it's your own stuff – but with someone else reading it … well, I decided it was OK. Anyway, if you're looking for a bedtime story or something to raise a smile on a wet Wednesday afternoon, why not have a listen?

Both audiobooks should be available via your local library. Alternatively you can download from Audible, here:

Oh, and while we're on the subject … the next instalment of robot mayhem – A ROBOT ATE MY GRANDMA! should be out over the summer. Watch this space!

Look after yourselves …
All the best
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment